Monday, August 2, 2010

How To Cure Excessive Underarm Sweat In 3 Days

It is certainly a fantastic feeling once you can be your very own success story. Granted, when I say I'm my own success story, this isn't some rags to riches story. I didn't invent some obscure microchip that's now used around the world and has brought me to billionaire status. No, no - my success story has much more humble beginnings. This is my story of how I ended my extreme underarm sweating from running wild. It's not quit rags to riches. But it DID involve plenty of rags - sweat rags.

After years and years of excessive sweating, I had enough. Sweating was the pits! Pun totally intended. This is the way I stopped my sweating complication without using surgical procedures or additional remedies.

My extra underarm sweat was also known as hyperhidrosis. If you've turned to this article due to your own excessive armpit sweat, chances are you suffer from this annoying and fairly common disorder.

Hyperhidrosis is the disorder where you have hyperactive sweat glands, hence triggering your perspiring problem. My condition was pretty embarrassing. I noticed it as early as high school and went through college socially awkward and self conscious of my gleaming face, excessive armpit sweat and dripping hands. It is not good and if you deal with the same degree of sweating, you are most likely just as aggravated.

The Alternatives

My alternatives were pretty steep. At first I did the most obvious thing which was lather my hands, feet and extreme sweat with deodorant to clog the glands and stop the wetness. No such luck. No deodorant barrier, including prescribed deodorants like drysol, could block my pores from the flood of sweat.

Botox is a costly process that may be executed to pretty much analyze the sweat glands and prevent them from creating the extreme underarm sweat. This one works but it doesn't come without a price. Botox treatments are expensive and you'll need more treatments every 6 months. Not really a permanent cure.

Surgery is of course a last resort. A lot of people are frustrated enough with their hyperhidrosis to schedule surgery in which some sweat glands are removed or cut off from the normal circulation of sweating. The largest complaint regarding this process is that it produces a type of plug the hole scenario. When you plug up one hole, sweat finds other parts of the body to escape from.

I heard a real horror story from a friend whose family member had hyperhidrosis surgery. Going in they only had sweating of the hands and excessive armpit sweat. Months after surgery, their feet and face began to experience heavy sweating symptoms.

If you're dealing with excessive armpit perspiration, there is an effective excessive sweating treatment that can Stop Underarm Sweating and additional symptoms in less than a couple weeks. Click Here if you are serious about concluding this nightmare permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment